Help Scott County Hospitality House continue meeting the needs of the homeless in Scott County by making a monetary donation.
All donation are tax deductible. Also, check your employer's policy on charitable contributions; many employers will match employee donations, dollar for dollar.
There are several convenient ways you can make a monetary donation
Take your monetary involvement a step further!
- Send a donation by mail to:
Scott County Hospitality House, Inc.
207 S. Hamilton St.
Georgetown, KY 40324
- Make a donation on-line using your bank
If you pay bills on-line, add Hospitality House to your list. You can send a one-time donation or have your bank send a donation on a regular basis. This is a good way to make a donation since Hospitality House will receive the full amount of your donation and not incur a transaction fee.
- Make a donation on-line using PayPal
Using PayPal is a safe and convenient way to make a one time donation or a recurring donation to Hospitality House. Just click on the donate button below.
Important information: You are not required to have to a PayPal account, however we suggest that you first create a PayPal account for yourself which will make future contributions easier and faster and you will have more control over your donations. To set up a PayPal account, click here.
- Become a member of the The House Warmers, a group of individuals who are committed to giving a monetary donation monthly. It is so helpful to us to have predicable, reliable donors. It helps us as far as budgeting and knowing what programs we can have. Traditionally, most donors like to give once a year, but think about donating each month. It is easy with our Pay Pal system, or mail your check in each month. The House Warmers receive benefits such as: a special monthly e-newsletter, special event perks, and more throughout the year.
- Leave a legacy of compassion
We would like to invite you to include the Hospitality House in your estate plans. If you presently have a will, you can include us by simply adding a codicil (an amendment) without the need to rewrite your entire present document. In your will or codicil, you could simply say: "I wish to bequeath to the Scott County Hospitality House, Inc., 207 S. Hamilton St., Georgetown, KY, 40324, a certain percentage or residue of my estate (the amount that remains after paying all debts, costs, and other prior legacies) to be used at the discretion of its governing board." Through your future gift, your Legacy of Compassion will continue to help the Scott County Hospitality House provide hope for the homeless in Scott County.
- Become a Community Partner
If you and/or your business would like to become part of our community and support the SCHH, contact us so we can talk more about how that may look. There are plenty of opportunities for you and/or your business to give back. Each year we have fundraisers that require sponsors and partnerships, our newsletters can be sponsored by a person or business, sign your business up to be a member of The House Warmers, and more. Let's find a way to work together to assist our community!